- Mob/WhatsApp/Skype/Whchat: +86 18103817770
- E-mail: email@example.com
Acid Proof/Resistant Brick is anti corrosive and acid resistant material, which uses quartz, feldspar and clay as main raw materials and is fired by high temperature.
Acid proof brick has many good properties such as high acid resistance, high density, low water absorption, good corrosion resistance, not easy being oxidized at room temperature, not easy being polluted.
Acid proof brick can resist most acids like warm chlorine saline, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid except hydrofluoric acid and hot Phosphoric acid. Also it can resist alkali with different density at room temperature.
Acid proof brick main component is SiO2. When SiO2 is burned in high temperature, there are lots of polyaluminum andalusite which can resist acids strongly. Acid resistant brick also can resist alkali at room temperature because of high density, low water absorption. But it does not resist alkali at high temperature.
Acid proof brick is widely used in chemical industry such as workshop, outdoor acid resistant floors, anti corrosion lining of tower, tank, sink, etc.
- High acid resistance, Low water absorption, Smooth furface, Precise size.
- Anti-permeability, Anti-freeze, Salt resistance, Good adhesive property with other materials.
- Can be installed on wet surface without drying, can get hardened under water or wet environment.
- Easy to be installed, Easy to clean.
- Can be customized according to customers'drawings.
|Bulk Density, g/cm3||2.3-2.4|
|Acid Resistance, %||＞99.8|
|Water Absorption, %||≤0.5|
|Bending Strength, Mpa||＞58.8|
|Compressive Strength, Mpa||≥120|
All sizes brick can be made single side groove or double sides groove, glaze or non-glaze.
Special size and OEM service are provided, too.
Non Glaze: anti-skidding, anti-exposure.
Glaze: Easy to clean, smooth and clear.